What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or other electronic device) when you visit a website. They are used to remember your device for future visits, and can be either “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies will remain on your device until deleted manually or automatically, while session cookies will be deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Application Specific Cookies
We use application-specific cookies to enhance your online experience, facilitate your use of our services, and to personalize your experience. These cookies enable us to:
- Recognize you and remember your preferences when you return to our website.
- Authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Customize your browsing experience based on your preferences.
We categorize the cookies we use into the following types:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, enabling us to improve the way our website works.
Google Analytics Cookies
Please note that Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some sections of our website may not function properly.
For more information about managing cookies, please refer to your browser’s help section or online documentation.
Last updated: July 21, 2023